- Live in the corporate limits of the Village of Orland Park
- Be a single-family home (no apartments, condos or townhouses)
- Be out of town for a minimum of five consecutive days, but less then 30 days
- Be unoccupied during the time of the watch
- Request the watch a maximum of 24 hours prior to departure
- Homes that are vacant for the purpose of a possible sale are not eligible
If you meet the above criteria and wish for a Vacation Watch to be conducted on your home, you may request an officer to your home to complete the necessary paperwork by calling the Orland Park Police Headquarters at (708) 349-4111.